As a general practice, we do not collect nor use any personal information about you from our website.
We do use Google Analytics and Search Console; tools that allow us to view data related to our website traffic, including what keywords you used to find our site, what pages you visit, how long you are on a page, what browser you are using, if you are using a desktop or mobile application, and what site directed you to our site. These tools do not provide us with any personal information (i.e., name, address, date of birth, marital status, race, gender, age, contact information, etc.)
To the extent we do collect any data from our website it is only used when we have a business or commercial reason to use such data, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
We do not share any information collected through our website except to third parties we use to help us run our business, such as our website hosts
We only allow our service providers to handle the collected data if we are satisfied that they take appropriate measures to protect such data.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some of the collected data with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. We will typically anonymize information, but this may not always be possible.
The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We have never gathered, sold, or disclosed, to one or more third parties, any personal information from our website.
Your Rights Under the CCPA.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
As mentioned above, we do not collect personal information about you. However, if that policy changes, you will have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
We do not collect, distribute or sell any personal information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Should we decide to, in the future, sell personal information, you will have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. In such event, we will update this page to provide a link for you to elect to opt out of such sale.
Should we change our policy regarding the collection of personal data, this page will be updated to provide you with the appropriate links to invoke your rights.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it. However, no internet transmissions are guaranteed to be secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of personal information provided to us (if any). Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Policy Regarding Minors.
This website and the services we provide are not directed at anyone under the age of 18. This website does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have gathered data from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe that we have collected such information, please contact us using any of the methods set forth below.
When visiting this website, we may, with your consent, utilize “cookies” and other analytical codes (“Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing. When you visit our website, you will have the option to allow Cookies to be placed on your device, if you do not allow Cookies, you may experience issues accessing or using certain features on the website. We cannot provide technical support relating to our Cookies and the browser that you use; however, most browsers allow you to modify your settings to change the cookie settings.
- To collect anonymous information about your visit to our website, such as computer operating systems and preferences.
- To enhance your access and use of the website and various features.
- To ensure the security of our website.
Generally, Cookies do not typically contain any Personal Information, other than general information about people who use our website, their locations, and how they access the Site. However, some of your Personal Information may be linked to the information obtained from Cookies.
For more information about cookies, please contact us using the information provided below.
Changes to This Privacy Notice.
This privacy notice was published on the 16th of August, 2022. We may change this privacy notice from time to time–when we do, we will inform you via this page.
How to Contact Us.
Our contact details are shown below:
Ossentjuk & Botti
2815 Townsgate Road
Westlake Village, CA 91361
+1 (805) 557-8081